Coaching is simply a conversation; however, it could be the best conversation you have ever had.
I am Cara Lyn Giovanniello, a CTI-certified CPCC from San Francisco, California, and it is my belief that the keys to success and fulfillment stem from emotional intelligence, “tough love”, and commitment to active development.
C.L.G. Coaching services clients in finding Confidence, gaining Leadership, and welcoming Growth to succeed both personally and professionally.
By building a relationship of trust and understanding through active listening, value definition, deep exploration around your life purpose or organizational mission, challenging action steps with the expectation that you can achieve the success you desire, coaching may be the helping hand that allows you or your organization to move beyond the current state.
I help individual clients to improve their:
- Leadership skills
- Executive Presence skills
- Management skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication skills
- Trust and influence
- Work life balance
Additionally, the benefits of my company coaching program are :
- Better communication skills; employees that participate hone their skills in various forms of dialog like giving and receiving feedback
- Confidence in following your companies personal goals; if there is misalignment, coaching helps find the direction to pursue
- Being coach-like as a manager is preferred; you guide employees to an outcome that they own, rather than trying to solve the problem for them
- Creating a more connected group of employees; the Coaches now have a communal connection and this gets expanded each time they coach someone internally.
I offer consultation for organizations in the areas of Change Management, Curriculum Building, Consultative Skills, Lean/Six Sigma, and Leadership Development.
Coaching can be in-person, over the phone phone, or via Skype – national and international clients welcome!
I welcome you to explore your greatest possibilities, using delicate truths, hard mirroring, and your own power to cultivate your best self. Contact me to schedule a free introductory session to discuss your coaching and consulting needs.